Saturday, September 5, 2009

Weekend inspiration...

Hi Friends,

Yes, I may be blogging on a Saturday night - but we've finished painting the spare room today (also known as my craft room or she-shed and maybe one day a nursery). I did all the painstaking trims around the doors and windows. But now I'm looking for a bit of interior inspiration. ... What do you think about this place? Possibly a bit too cluttered for me, but I'm loving the feel of the place, the colours, textures and just its general whimsical spirit!

I love the random garland in the pic above and the wall piece which looks like some old doors.

I like the rustic feel of this kitchen and how it's slightly eclectic

I thought I might have enough china, this makes me want more!
All pics from Airspace

No comments:

Post a Comment