Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Weekend Friends!



Hi Friends,

Hope you're having a great weekend. I was going to do some painting - but there may be another dust storm approaching.. and I'm not really going for any red earthy tones in my cream paint for our bedroom.

Lucky for me my lovely friend Mel gave me a call and we caught up and I lavished attention on her gorgeous baby Trent. On our way around the shops I found Roman Holiday on dvd - so excited!!

I'm due for a holiday at the moment (but I haven't got one planned yet) so I'm going to watch it and hopefully it will transport me back to when Ben and I were Italy last year. Plus, a bit of Audrey is good any time!

Have a good one

xo
Candace

1 comment:

  1. I know those dust storms were just too much for me over the weekend. Anyway hope you can get more painting done soon.

    ReplyDelete