Monday, November 16, 2009
A few snaps of the Pretty Trip Nest
I may be having a career crisis, but that doesn't mean I can't have loads of fun when I'm not at work! So here's a couple of things I got up to after work today:
1. Went out for Mexican on with 2 fabulous girl friends and randomly saw Ray Martin (famous Australian TV journo) at the book store (yes, that's what happened tonight)
2. Picked some fabulous flowers from the garden (see pic 1)
3. Kept working on embroidery and made a plan to make more pin cushions (voila pic 2)
4. Thought of what colour that fabulous vintage frame should be painted that I picked up for only $12 (pic 3) - I think something really bright!
5. Take funny pictures of Buster behind said frame (pic 4)
I'll find my way... that's why my blog is a called 'a pretty trip' - I'm on my journey, I just don't know where I'm going yet!