Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday!









Hi Friends,

Hope you had a great weekend! I woke up this morning and it so does not feel like a work day today... My sister in law is getting married next week (Oh my goodness Amber - we can now say "next week", so exciting). I digress... where was I. Oh yes, upcoming nupitals always making me feel the love. I literally feel my heart expand and I spend my days thinking about how lucky I am to have married Benny. Plus my second wedding anniversary is coming up and I would love to surprise him with a huge print professing my love for him. The second one would be cute because our first dance was to Harry Connick Jnr's It had to be you.

The first one made the cut because I'm writing this before 9am and I haven't had a coffee yet!

Candace xo

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I love the first one best. Happy 2nd anniversary and hopefully many more to come.

    ReplyDelete